Full Time Floorer
Full Time Floorer Needed Job Description
We're seeking an experienced, independent floorer to work full-time for our high-volume residential rehab and property management company, based in Louisville, Kentucky. We are looking for highly motivated, responsible individuals who understand the benefit of consistent on-going work on a full-time basis. Prospective candidates must be reliable and able to travel throughout the Louisville Metro area between job sites.
Freedom Property Group purchases and remodels single-family residential homes and provides full-service property management on our newly rehabbed homes. Freedom Property Group was named #1 on Louisville Business First fastest growing companies in 2018. Come join us and be part of our exciting growth!
Or keep scrolling to learn more.
- Installing various flooring products, including: luxury vinyl plank (click-together), sheet vinyl, laminate, refinishing hardwood floors, tile, etc. based on a detailed material list and Scope of Work provided by your project manager. We will accept candidates who are proficient at installing one or more of these floor media.
- The company will purchase and provide all flooring; selected candidate is responsible for purchasing and maintaining all equipment necessary to complete flooring jobs.
- Selected Candidate must have a working vehicle and phone.
- Selected Candidate is responsible for gas/transportation to-and-from job sites.
- Selected Candidate must provide consistent and on-going communication with the Project Manager on the status of rehab jobs.
- Selected Candidate must have a cell phone and install a phone application to track time at each job site for properly allocating time to each project.
Additional Skills (Not required, but beneficial)
- Capable of painting (walls, trim, ceiling, closets, exterior, etc.)
- Capable of various home maintenance tasks (i.e. changing locks, installing doors, changing light fixtures, installing cabinets, etc.)
- Any other home rehab skills (i.e. drywall, tile, landscaping, etc.)
- Selected Candidate will be compensated based-on an agreed-upon hourly rate and guaranteed full-time compensation of 40 hours per week.